We are hiring!
ACD Projects is hiring an Office Secretary/Administrator to join our established and thriving business in Newmarket.
We are a successful and busy practice with 25+ years’ experience in veterinary and animal welfare building and design.
We are looking to welcome a career motivated and enthusiastic Secretary / Administrator to join our hard-working and friendly team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The salary is £20,000 to £23,000 dependent on experience and working hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Main duties include:
- Diary management for the Senior team
- Arranging travel, booking appointments etc
- Typing of all emails, letters, reports and other company information
- Arranging meetings and typing of minutes
- Dictation (from time to time)
- Arranging company events
- Filing, post and other general administrative tasks
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar administrative/PA role
- Fast and accurate typing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multitask, be organised and prioritise
- Strong team player and willingness to support other team members when required
This is a great opportunity to grow in a unique business. No two days are the same in this role, and you will have the responsibility to manage your workload.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you than don’t hesitate to get in touch today!
If you are interested in applying or finding out more about this role please send your CV/direct your enquiry to email@example.com, with the subject line “ACD Vacancy”.