Building veterinary practices and animal welfare facilities around the world
Whilst most of our clients are based in the UK, we have successfully worked on projects across the globe. We understand the differences in your requirements, be that due to costs, material availability, standards and regulations, or of course the natural environment.
We will work with you to provide a tailored solution to your particular situation. This could mean offering a remote service over the Internet, attending site on occasion, or our full-service package. No job is the same and we’d be delighted to discuss yours with you to see how we can help.
Here’s a selection of the projects we’ve worked on in different countries:
- MSPCA, Malta – Consultancy & Design Services
- Worldwide Veterinary Service, Goa, India – Consultancy & Design Services
- Cayman Islands, Caribbean – Design Services
- Crown Veterinary Services Ltd, Mumbai, India – Architectural Services
- Ljubljana Shelter for Abandoned Animals – Project Consultancy & Architectural Services
- Veterinary Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland – Design Services
- City of Vienna, Austria – Design & Build Consultancy
- Veterinary Hospital, Vienna – Assistance & Feasibility
- Mozambique, Karibu River Estate – Consultancy
- Romania, Bucharest – Consultancy
- Kansai, Japan – Consultancy & Design Services
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Feasibility
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands – Consultancy
- Klagenfurt, Austria – Consultancy
- Muscat, Oman – Consultancy & Design Services
- Nice, France – Design & Management
- Dublin, Ireland – Design & Management to Completion
We often attend international conferences and exhibitions (such as Deutshe Vet, France Vet and ICAWC), so if you’d like to meet us at one of these shows please just get in touch and we’ll happily arrange a meeting. You can even bring along preliminary plans or ideas you might have for us to talk through.
In a hurry and can’t wait for the next congress? Simply call us or get in touch using the Contact Form below.